- Injuries, pain and discomfort: often caused by postural problems, these issues can be most debilitating especially with lower back pain and shoulder mobility.
- Pre-op preparation and post-op rehabilitation: essential support provided in particular for areas such as your spine, shoulders, hips, knees and feet.
- Ante-natal well being, and post-natal recovery: this work includes all important pelvic floor strength, and how to hold, pick up and move with your baby.
- Movement for the 60+, Parkinson's, Dementia, and Alzheimer's: by working on your posture and balance you improve the connection between your body and mind enabling ease of movement.
- Dancers, singers, actors, and musicians: an opportunity to focus, hone in and fine tune your performance skills.
- Sports professionals in the fields of tennis, badminton, squash, golf, cycling, running: injury prevention, injury rehabilitation, and improved performance for high level athletes.
- Referrals from GP's, consultants, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, sports coaches, and massage therapists.
We all want to feel well, to feel healthy, both in body and mind. Moving your body is key to this...book a class, reformer or one on one session and experience for yourself what changes you can achieve.