top of page
We all want to feel well, to feel healthy, both in body and mind.
Moving your body is key to this.
Home: Famous Quote
A.I.M. Awareness Integration Movement
is an approach to movement repatterning which aims to find resolution to past and current issues thereby preventing future repetition by creating anew evolution.
Movement Pilates BMC® are the three methods used in combination to provide this unique approach to improving your physical health and well-being.
- creates awareness of the issues
- discerns cause versus effect
- repatterns protection and compensation
- integrates new movement
Shared through Classes, Reformer sessions, One on One sessions and Workshops, this work is suitable for all, from the everyday person to specialists.
Repeat or evolve?
Read more on who can benefit of this method below and book in to experience this unique and very special approach to health and well-being.
We all want to feel well, to feel healthy, both in body and mind. Moving your body is key to this...book in and experience for yourself what changes you can achieve.
This work is suitable for all, from the everyday person to specialists and includes working with:
- Injuries, pain and discomfort: often caused by postural problems, these issues can be most debilitating especially in the most common areas affected such as your lower back, neck and shoulders, knees and feet.
- Sports: tennis, badminton, squash, golf, cycling, running: working with injury rehabilitation, improved performance and sports specific movement.
- Pre-op preparation / post-op rehabilitation: essential support provided before and after, working with protection and compensatory patterns in particular for areas such as your spine, shoulders, hips, knees and feet.
- Ante-natal well being / post-natal recovery: working with your pelvic floor, core stability, and how to hold, pick up and move with your growing baby.
- Movement for the 60+: working on posture and balance, improving connections between body and mind, and enabling ease of movement, especially beneficial for those with arthritis and Parkinson's.
- Dancers, singers, actors, and musicians: providing time and space to focus, hone-in and fine tune to enable, enhance, encourage and support your performance.
- Referrals: from GP's, consultants, physiotherapists, chiropractors, osteopaths, sports coaches, and massage therapists.
Home: About Therapy
bottom of page